All Together Now
This untapped market is driven by any number of personal constraints that affect people on either a long-term or temporary basis. Some visitors might be in a wheelchair or afraid to drive at night, but would otherwise join in the fun. Your patron may have purchased a ticket and then unexpectedly had to stay home on the day of the event. Many people simply live too far away from an activity they would love to attend.
- Make your lecture or workshop accessible to people in other cities
- Open your rally or city meeting to participants with scheduling conflicts
- Establish your brand as an innovator in accessibility for the disabled
- Build networking possibilities at professional conferences
- Encourage inter-disciplinary practice with other arts organizations