Disconnect from Google
When Google authentication is not accepted, it may be necessary to disassociate your Beam account from Google Sign in. The following steps will guide you through this process.
Disassociate My Account from Google SSO
- Log in to Your Account at www.suitabletech.com using your usual sign-in method.
- Locate your profile in the top, right, corner.
- Click on your profile image to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Your Account.
- Under Account Settings, locate the Security section.
- Click Disconnect from Google.
You will be redirected to the Disconnect Successful page, where you will be presented with options.
- To discontinue Google, and use a Beam password instead, follow the link to reset your password.
- Insert your email address in the space provided.
- Click Reset my password to have a password reset link emailed to you.
- You will be redirected to a success page reading, Password Reset Message Sent.
Note: If the email cannot be found, please check your junk/spam folder.
- Within your email, click the Reset Password link provided. Enter a new password that meets the following criteria:
Beam Password Requirements:
Must be at least 10 characters long
Must contain at least three of the following:
Uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters such as punctuation or symbols
Must be different from your current password
- Upon entering and confirming a valid password, select Set password to submit.
- You are now logged in using the Beam authentication method and can now access Your Account using your email and newly set password moving forward.