Session Answer is an Enterprise Organization call feature. When required, the Beam will ring to alert Beam locals of the incoming call. The email address of the pilot will be displayed on the Beam screen during the connection attempt.
The Session Answer setting is managed at the user level rather than the device level.
- To answer: Shake the head of the Beam upon incoming call.
- To decline: Do nothing.
You must be an administrator to enable (require) the Session Answer feature.
- Log into Your Account.
- You will be redirected to the Enterprise Beam Admin Dashboard.
- Select the Beams tab from the main menu.
- Select the device group to which the user(s) has access.
- Click Access Times from the section menu.
- Choose the desired user or user group from the Members list by clicking on the name.
- Mark the checkbox to Require Session Answer.
-Note: Access Times for All Members will override user-specific access times unless otherwise selected. Plan out your user access accordingly.
- Click Create to assign new access rules.