Manage Device Group Settings
You must be an administrator to edit device group settings.
- Log into your account at www.suitabletech.com.
- You will be redirected to the Enterprise Beam Admin Dashboard.
- Select the Beams tab from the main menu.
- Select the desired device group from the Device Group list.
- Select Settings from the section menu.
- Enable the text field to edit the device group name by clicking the edit icon.
- Add or remove users as device group administrators.
- A device group administrator can perform the following tasks within said device group:
- Add or invite a user
- Add or invite temporary users
- Edit device group settings
- Edit user access times
- View activity logs
- View network and system information
Check the associated box to enable the following:
- Notify administrators if a Beam is left off the charger
- Admins of this device group will receive a notification email if a user ends the call prior to docking the Beam.
- Notify the last pilot if a Beam is left off the charger
- The user who last piloted a Beam will receive a notification email if they fail to dock the Beam prior to ending the call.
- Notify administrators when someone requests access to this group
- Device group admins will be notified via email when someone requests access to the device using the Access Request URL.
- Display a URL Connection Invitation
- Checking this box will display a QR code and URL on the Beam screen when the device is idle. Users can scan the QR code using a mobile device, or enter the URL into a web browser to request access to the device group.
- Add or remove users who can accept incoming session requests for the device group.
- Note: The administrator must be logged into the Beam App to authorize an incoming call.
- Select which authentication methods can be used to access devices in the device group.
- Suitable Technologies
- Only allow users to sign in and access Beams using Suitable infrastructure.
- Only allow users to sign in and access Beams using third-party Google authentication.
- All authentication methods
- Allow users to sign in using their preferred authentication method
- Set a custom profile image for the device group (viewable only in the management interface).
- Set a custom image to be displayed on the screen of each device within the device group.