Within each device group is an Access Times calendar. The Access Times calendar allows administrators to set a specific time for which a user or group of users can access the device(s) within the device group.
To access the Access Times calendar:
- Log into Your Account.
- You will be redirected to the Enterprise Beam Admin Dashboard.
- Select the Beams tab from the main menu.
- Click to open the preferred device group.
- Select the Access Times tab from the secondary menu bar to view the Access Times calendar.
In the lefthand column, you'll notice the Access Times for All Members section. The All Members access times will default to All day every day. This action will apply to each user or user group in the Members list unless a unique access time is applied to one or all users/user groups independently.
To add a unique access time for an individual user or group of users:
- Select the +Add Access Time button next to "Members"
- Click the member name from the drop-down bar
- Select the preferred day(s) and time for which you would like to grant this user access
- Mark the "Require session answer" button when appropriate.
As a default, all newly created member-specific times will act as additional access time to the All Members access time. To exclude the All Members access time from this user's access:
- Hover your mouse over the name of the user in the Members list
- Click the gear icon to the right of their name to view the Member Details window
- Select the option to "Only allow this member to access the group during member-specific access times"
- Be sure to Save Changes
To edit an existing member access time:
- Click the name of the member within the Members list
- Edit details within the Member-specific access time window
Temporary Users are also listed; however temporary users do not follow the All Members access times rule. Temporary user access will be displayed to reflect the time and date granted during the invitation process.
To remove a temporary user:
- Hover over the name in the list
- Click the X to the right of the username (email)
Use this same technique above to remove a temporary access time entirely.
To edit a temporary access time:
- Click on the date link below the name of the user
- You can modify the access time information to your liking within the Edit Temporary Access Time window.