Beam Error - Range Finder Problem (-6305)
If your BeamPro is equipped with the Assisted Driving LIDAR, you may experience a Range Finder Problem error. This typically occurs when the system detects an issue with the enabled LIDAR. Check to ensure nothing is blocking or covering the LIDAR. Consider cleaning the LIDAR lens with a microfiber cloth.
Troubleshooting Range Finder Problem
- Remove the BeamPro from its dock.
- Press the power button at the back of the base to shut down.
- Remove the base lid of the BeamPro.
- If your unit has a USB hub, check to ensure all cables connected to the hub are secure.
- Ensure the cable connected to the LIDAR is also seated securely.
- Power the unit on using the power button at the back of the base.
- Check for persistent errors.