Beam Error - Beam Fails to Auto-Dock
If your Beam fails to recognize its docking station upon approach, it may need to be calibrated. The instructions below provide the process for reinitiating the Assisted Parking feature on your Beam system.
Engage Assisted Parking (AP)
Be sure to include your Beam name or serial ID.
- A Support Representative will confirm via email when the Beam is ready to be calibrated.
- Launch your Beam App and Beam In to the problematic system.
- Drive the Beam off the dock and turn to face the docking station. Leave approximately one foot between the Beam and the front edge of the dock.
- Press and hold the F7 key while the calibration process completes. The Beam will perform a 360° spin.
- If the process is successful, a green line will appear outlining the parameter of the docking station.
- Press and hold the "P" key on your keyboard to ensure the feature is fully functional.
- Reply to the Suitable Support Representative to confirm the process is finished or report any errors that may have occurred throughout the process.