Beam Error - UDP Ports Blocked
The UPD port we need to ping may be blocked or filtered."
If your Beam is displaying the above error message, it may be attempting to communicate with a previous infrastructure. Follow the instructions below to redirect your Beam to our new cloud infrastructure:
- Connect a USB keyboard to your Beam
- From the Device Settings menu, select Options > Network Options
- Press (Ctrl+Shift+A) to engage Advanced Settings
- Arrow down to the last field labeled "Custom configuration servers"
- Key in: 188.8.131.52:6868
- Disconnect the keyboard to initiate updates
The Beam will display a pairing key momentarily. The pairing process will be completed programmatically. When pairing is complete, the Beam will automatically download the latest version of the Beam OS (allow 5-30 minutes). Your device will become available remotely thereafter.