Beam Network Administrator Guide
Check out our Beam Network Administrator Guide to ensure your network is prepared for Beam.
For customers making firewall changes, the following IP addresses should be used as destination addresses. These addresses may be subject to change.
Beams always need a persistant connection to the Beam Infrastructure to send a status heartbeat and receive configuration information from Suitable Technologies’.
In most cases, Beam calls connect directly between the pilot and the Beam device via P2P protocol. Sometimes, however, a Beam Relay is required to complete the connection. Suitable Technologies manages the following relays and has strategically placed them throughout the globe for the optimal Beam experience. Any of the following Beam Relays may be used, depending on your Beam’s geographic location.
- Beam Infrastructure: 18.104.22.168/23, 22.214.171.124/28
- West Coast US: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Mid West US: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
- East Coast US: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Sao Paulo, Brazil: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Dublin, Ireland: 220.127.116.11
- Frankfurt, Germany: 18.104.22.168
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: 22.214.171.124
- Sydney, Australia: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Japan: 184.108.40.206
- Chennai, India: 220.127.116.11
- Zhangjiakou, China: 18.104.22.168
- Shenzhen, China: 22.214.171.124
- Hong Kong: 126.96.36.199
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: 188.8.131.52